Welcome to Kind Of Knit!
I’m Yelena and I’m happy to meet you!
I love to crochet because it brings so much joy, creativity and calm into my life.
I hope you join me to learn and bring crochet into yours.
Here are some things to get you started 🙂
Learn to crochet
There are so many amazingly gorgeous things you can crochet for yourself and for others, but first, let’s learn the basics.
- What You Need To Start Crochet
- Which Crochet Hook Is Good For Beginners
- What is the Best Yarn for a Crocheting Beginner
- How to make a slip knot and a chain
- How to crochet an SC (Single Crochet) stitch
- How to crochet an HDC (Half Double Crochet) stitch
- How to crochet a DC (Double Crochet) stitch
Enjoy free patterns
Another free pattern?
Subscribe to Kind Tribe and receive an exclusive blanket pattern just for members! <3
See what I’m doing on Instagram
Hang out with me on Pinterest
Read the Blog
For more patterns, helpful tips, and tutorials, head over to the Kind Of Knit blog.