Ready to find time to crochet, finish all those WIPs and tame the yarn stash?
Crochet Zen: Journal, Planner, and Organizer is the ultimate tool that you need.
- Have a regular, reserved time to crochet
- Are on your third project this month already, this is more than you’ve done the whole of last year!
- Are well into your plan to give everyone handmade for Christmas.
- Know exactly what you have in your yarn stash so you save money and don’t have to dash to the store last minute because you ran out.
What if you had a sacred time in your every day that’s reserved just for you… and your crochet projects?!
This 200-page PDF includes…
This essential journal, planner, and organizer, available in PDF format, is packed with just what you need:
❂ A way to track, find and schedule that precious time just for you
❂ Pattern design pages
❂ Note pages for your ongoing projects
❂ A way to keep track of the hooks and yarn you own
❂ A place to note your fave crochet website and IG accounts to keep you inspired
❂ Space for the craft book titles you love
❂ Reference collections for hook size conversions, and yarn sizes
❂ And more!
This is for you if . . .
# You spent yet another year surrounded by your unfinished projects, running around and never having time to work on that crochet piece you’ve had your eye on since 2017
# You are tired of starting a project just to abandon it (along with 15 others) because you are too distracted and overwhelmed
# You have no idea how much yarn you have in your stash and if it would work for that new pattern you are excited about
# You want to save money by using yarn you already have
Here is how it works:
- Track your time, find the available pockets and create a schedule
- Realize you are worthy and your endeavors are important, your craft is a form of self-care
- Organize your projects, orders, and inventory
- Make and complete more projects than ever!
Are you ready to have time to crochet every day, finish more of those WIPs and finally make a dent in your yarn stash?